Thursday 5 May 2011

Prep Day

Today was one of those days where it doesn't look like any progress has been made but prep work was being done so the footings can get started soon. The kids and I went to "inspect" the site after school and they made a bee-line for the piles of dirt, I think we have a new playground!
I took this picture then promply told the kids they had to play on the other side of the hill. I didn't want them falling into the basement!

When we got to the site we saw this pile in the basement and no one was around. Bethany thought it was great, we were going to have a bonfire in our basement! When I told her that it was for the house she looked confused, she couldn't believe that our house was going to be made of wood! I guess if you can't see the bones the body is just made of skin.

We have about 5 days of rain forecasted starting tomorrow late afternoon/evening so I don't expect much progress to be made in the next week. Hopefully the rain doesn't amount to much!

No comments:

Post a Comment