Saturday 9 July 2011

Another Quick Week

These weeks are going by so quickly, I would like to slow them down, just a little. The garage is up, the electrician has placed all of the outlets and switches, the wiring goes in Monday. The shingles were delayed, it was scheduled to happen this past Wednesday but now should be happening on Monday too. The cabinet makers were out today doing a site measure, a few minor tweeks need to happen but nothing too major, just moving some outlets and figuring out where to make the laundry chute. Yup, I'm having a laundry chute. One of my aunts had a laundry chute and when I would go visit their house on the farm I always thought it was the best thing ever so now after living on a farm for 12 years I get one too! The pipes for the plumbing are basically in and the basement is finally starting to dry up. We bought a 42" fan the other day so it should help move some air down there! It feels like we might be ahead of schedule until I remember the basement still needs to be worked on, then I'm brought back to reality. This week we also bought our appliances and picked out garage doors.

This picture was taken earlier in the week, Wednesday maybe, so the sheeting is now complete.


This coming week will see shingles, wiring, and I believe the installation of windows and doors. If you live in the area and you want a house tour without us knowing you better walk through the house soon because you'll be locked out later this week!! Just kidding, please stop by anytime, we'll be happy to take you through the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment