Sunday 6 November 2011

Moving Day

Here are some pictures of our moving day. I didn't get many taken (I was rather busy!) so here are some of the few I have.


Last sunrise in the "mobile mansion"


Kitchen and living room all packed up


Office housed a few boxes from other rooms in it too


How many guys does it take to move a piano???


Will this room ever look like a bedroom? Yes! Thanks to one of my very hardworking friends, Larissa and a nephew.



Half of the kitchen had been moved over the day before and a lot of what had been moved this day had been put away before this picture was taken. I was amazed at how many kitchen "things" I had that I actually got scared not everything was going to fit into this one! It fits and it functions quite well. (Uncle Brian, do you see the palm tree?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment